I will be honest, there are some major upsides to going dairy free, especially after you've had a baby. The most major is the easy weight loss. It is really really difficult to eat at a restaurant and it is even more tricky to find tasty sweets and baked goods that are dairy free. The obvious solution to this is to bake everything from scratch, right? Well, while I might enjoy baking more than your average bear, I also have a job and two babies so now and again, a shop bought solution is nice. Step in "Enjoy Life" company. I have used their baking chocolate in some recipes but I broke down at Kroger this morning and bought these tasty delights....
Available at most grocery stores with a "natural foods" section, I highly recommend them. And on that note, I think I deserve another...

No comments:
Post a Comment